The Far Out Company: “Visual overload and counterculture rarities from Haight-Ashbury and beyond” on Instagram. Super groovy.
The Kingdom by Seb Janik is breathtaking.
The story of the RMS Carpathia, a ship that tried to save the sinking Titanic is genuinely spellbinding.
- Magical gemstone D & D dice? Oh hell yes.
- Photopea is a free online photo editor. It can edit Photoshop, XD, and Sketch files.
- Jewelry and printmaking from Winged Lion on Etsy. This is truly beautiful work.
- Exploding Topics surfaces trends from searches, mentions, and other data.
- The Fake Science Newsletter is hilarious.
- Supper Mario Broth is a blog focused on obscure information about the Super Mario franchise.
- Citra is an open source emulator for Nintendo 3DS that runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux.
Testing mobile image posting. Move along. Nothing to see here. (Yes that is my dog, and yes he is a good boy.)
First of all there is a bot twitter account that posts wiki titles that can be sung to the tune of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles song. Hold on though. I know. That’s a lot. But it gets better. On Valentine’s Day the bot posted the wiki title Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Welcome to the Singularity.
A long Tumblr discourse on shipping in the Fineas & Ferb universe? Yes please and thank you!
Robin Sloan built a messaging app for just his family. This is a pretty interesting idea. Perhaps as the tools to build small apps get more accessible, more people will opt escape the surveillance-based platforms and build small, private, closed-garden apps for family, and friends. (via the amazing RECS newsletter)